Denim is always on high rotation. Extend the colour, shape and life of your denim with these essential care and washing tips:- Wash your denim in cold water inside out
- Wash your new denim before wearing to avoid colour transfer to light fabrics, underwear and upholstery
- Wash alongside similar coloured garments to avoid colour transfer
- Line dry in the shade, do not tumble dry as this affects elastane in the jeans
- Avoid heavy detergents and oxygen based stain removers
- Don't dry clean your denim
- Don't pull up your jeans by the belt loops
*Gradual fade is a normal process for denim.