You could WIN a Style Makeover from Maurice Meade, PICNIC Clothing & hobbs shoes to the value of $750!
Most of us feel like we need a little refresh after Winter.
A hair contouring makeover from Maurice Meade, $300 to spend on new season styles from Picnic Clothing and $150 from hobbs shoes will see you feeling fabulous from top to toe.
1) Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Instructions on 'How to enter' also form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the promoter is Maurice Meade, Picnic Clothing and hobbs shoes
3) Entry is open to all Western Australian customers over 18 years of age. Excluding employees of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) ("Entrant").
4) Entries close at 12 midday AWST on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 ("Competition Period"). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid.
How to enter:
5) Entrants must enter by following @picnicclothing, @hobbsshoesaust and @maurice_meade on instagram and Tagging a friend in the comment below the makeover post
6) Winners will be selected at random and notified by instagram
7) By entering this competition, Entrants become eligible for the chance to win a a makeover package to the value of $750 ($300 cut and colour from Maurice Meade, $300 Picnic clothing voucher and $150 hobbs voucher valid on full priced styles).
8) The Entrant may enter as many times as they like during the competition period.
9) The Entrant must have a public profile at the time of the draw so the Promoter can ascertain whether entry requirements have been met.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if the Winner does not make contact within 24 hours or if the prize cannot be redeemed by the winner. This new winner will be chosen at random.
11) The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
12) The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if the Winner is unable to use the Prize.
13) Entrants will be disqualified if found to have made a fraudulent purchase or to have engaged in fraudulent activity to produce their entry.
14) These terms and conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Western Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Western Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
15) These terms and conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this competition.
16) Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
17) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or facebook.
18) The hair makeover can be redeemed Monday - Friday until 9th December 2016, at any Maurice Meade salon. The PICNIC and hobbs vouchers can be used instore on any full priced styles until 9th December 2016.