Denim is always on high rotation.
Extend the colour, shape and life of your denim with these essential care and washing tips:
* Wash your denim in cold water inside out
* Wash your new denim before wearing to avoid colour transfer to light fabrics, underwear and upholstery
* Wash alongside similar coloured garments to avoid colour transfer
* Line dry in the shade, do not tumble dry as this affects elastane in the jeans
* Avoid heavy detergents and oxygen based stain removers
* Don't dry clean your denim
* Don't pull up your jeans by the belt loops
*Gradual fade is a normal process for denim.